Measure gaseous carbon dioxide in two ranges – 0 to 10,000 ppm and 0 to 100,000 ppm.
A 250 mL respiration chamber with probe attachment is included for running controlled experiments with small plants and animals. On the high range, you can explore human respiratory changes in carbon dioxide levels based on exercise. The lower range offers more sensitivity and a wider interval for cellular respiration and photosynthetic metabolism studies.
- Vernier Carbon Dioxide Gas Sensor
- 250 mL gas sampling bottle (Nalgene bottle with lid)
- User manual
- Response time: 95% of full-scale reading in 120 seconds
- Warm-up time: 90 seconds
- Measurement Range:
- Low range: 0 to 10,000 ppm CO2
- High range: 0 to 100,000 ppm CO2