Contributed by Robert Jaquiss
Editor of Independence Science Newsletter
Independence Science is pleased to announce that we now have a new Talking LabQuest. The new Talking LabQuest v2 replaces our previous version.
The new TLQ2 v2 features:
· Audio graph sonification.
· Real-time tone meter.
· More extended useful resources folder.
· Easy to use high contrast feature to support low vision users.
· Support for Bluetooth capable Vernier sensors.
· New O’Haus balances with USB connector kit.
· Multi-language capability for an additional fee in the following languages: (Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese)
For a limited time, we are offering an introductory pricing for upgrading from an older LabQuest 2 of $295 per unit. Customers will need to ship their units back to us along with payment. We will then return the unit back to them free of charge. We will also check their unit for any hardware issues that may have come up.
The price of a new Talking LabQuest 2 package is $2250. For now the sensors offered are the same, this could change in the future.
For more information, please check the Independence Science website.