The Vernier Optical DO Probe makes it easy to measure the dissolved oxygen concentration in water. Perfect for the field or for the laboratory, this plug-and-play probe requires no calibration, no filling solution, no warm-up time, and no stirring.
Specifications (Source: Vernier.com)
- Range: 0 to 20 mg/L (or ppm), 0 to 300%
- Response Time: 90% of final reading in 40 seconds
- Typical Resolution: 0.006 mg/L
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 0–50°C
- Pressure Compensation: automatic from 228 mmHg to 1519 mmHg
- Minimum sample flow: none