Use the Tris-Compatible Flat pH Sensor to measure the pH of a solution or semisolid, such as food or soil.
Specifications (Source: Vernier.com)
- Range: pH 0–14 (Some sodium error in ranges greater than pH 12 due to thicker glass and higher impedance values)
- Electrode type: Double-junction, sealed, gel-filled, Ag/AgCl reference, polycarbonate body
- Membrane style: Flat glass
- Storage solution: pH 4/KCl solution (10 g KCl in 100 mL buffer pH-4 solution)
- Cable: 1 meter coaxial cable with BNC connector
- Response time: 98% of full response in 30 s at 25ºC